Indefinite Hiatus

I am saddened to say that I will have to put my blog on an indefinite hiatus due to the fact that I currently have more than I can handle on my plate. I want to thank everyone that has ever visited this blog. I hope I have pleasured your eardrums.

You may continue to follow me on Twitter, where I will still post song recommendations and links to any other cool music related news/songs/etc. I will also continue to be a guest-blogger on Pretty Much Amazing! The Music Blog.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Welcome

For those of you who know me, you know my life tends to revolve around music. As a result I've always tossed around the idea of creating a music blog, but decided against it because it seemed pretentious and I don't actually claim to know shit. I repeat, I do not claim to know anything about music--except that I love it. Now that I've successfully denounced myself of any expertise on the subject, I can comfortably begin to write about it.

The goal of "Daily Eargasm" is to provide recommendations for music enthusiasts or anyone seeking to hear a good tune or discover a new artist. As the title suggests, I hope to actually provide daily recommendations (that will ultimately lead to eargasms, hopefully). I'll try my best to mix up the variety of styles/genre I play. However, it might become difficult at times to actually write on here daily so in order to keep up the habit of posting songs everyday I've created a Twitter account
. You can also access my Twitter posts through the blog (nifty, ey?). Through Twitter, I will actually recommend a song daily and post a link for you to hear it. I will use this blog for any song I feel requires some commentary/information about the song/artist or why I chose it.

And that's that.

Tune in.

No comments:

Post a Comment