Indefinite Hiatus

I am saddened to say that I will have to put my blog on an indefinite hiatus due to the fact that I currently have more than I can handle on my plate. I want to thank everyone that has ever visited this blog. I hope I have pleasured your eardrums.

You may continue to follow me on Twitter, where I will still post song recommendations and links to any other cool music related news/songs/etc. I will also continue to be a guest-blogger on Pretty Much Amazing! The Music Blog.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lykke Li - Tonight

Don't you let me go let me go tonight

It was actually the live video of this song that made me instantly fall in love with it and download Lykke Li's debut album--Youth Novels. It was also this performance on Swedish MTV that first grabbed mainstream attention. Until then she was only grabbing the attention of bloggers (*ahem*). The rest of the album has a pop-y electric feel to it and is highly recommended.

BONUS: Watch Lykke Li shake her Swedish booty while Bon Iver and her bandmates play on a fountain in LA. (Special thanks to Ian Williams for showing me this video).

1 comment: