Indefinite Hiatus

I am saddened to say that I will have to put my blog on an indefinite hiatus due to the fact that I currently have more than I can handle on my plate. I want to thank everyone that has ever visited this blog. I hope I have pleasured your eardrums.

You may continue to follow me on Twitter, where I will still post song recommendations and links to any other cool music related news/songs/etc. I will also continue to be a guest-blogger on Pretty Much Amazing! The Music Blog.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hot Chip - We're Looking for a Lot of Love

I try my best to keep up with the beat
You're everything that I never could keep

It's somewhat hard to believe that "
We're Looking for a Lot of Love" is made by the same band that did "Shake a Fist." I suppose that's partly what's cool about Hot Chip--their ability to make a decent, albeit turbulent, record (Made in the Dark) that alternates from thumping electronic beats to downtempo.

I also really dig the
video for their latest single, "One Pure Thought."

Woot! Shortest entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment