Indefinite Hiatus

I am saddened to say that I will have to put my blog on an indefinite hiatus due to the fact that I currently have more than I can handle on my plate. I want to thank everyone that has ever visited this blog. I hope I have pleasured your eardrums.

You may continue to follow me on Twitter, where I will still post song recommendations and links to any other cool music related news/songs/etc. I will also continue to be a guest-blogger on Pretty Much Amazing! The Music Blog.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kleerup feat. Lykke Li - Until We Bleed

Then love until we bleed
Then fall apart in parts

I have no idea why I didn't post this song sooner considering its taken the Internets by storm. But I have been obsessed with it since it did. Special thanks to Luis over at PMA! for introducing me to it.

Kleerup is a Swedish producer who made his first breakthrough on Swedish pop star Robyn's track "With Every Heartbeat." On his self-titled debut LP released last year he teamed up with another Swedish pop star, Lykke Li for the amazing "Until We Bleed." I have now used "Swedish" more times than I ever have, or ever will, again. Also, I fucking love Lykke Li.

Favourite Part: How he perfectly matched the music to Lykke Li's style. After all, that is the duty of a producer but they don't all seem to get that.

Just listen:






No comments:

Post a Comment