Indefinite Hiatus

I am saddened to say that I will have to put my blog on an indefinite hiatus due to the fact that I currently have more than I can handle on my plate. I want to thank everyone that has ever visited this blog. I hope I have pleasured your eardrums.

You may continue to follow me on Twitter, where I will still post song recommendations and links to any other cool music related news/songs/etc. I will also continue to be a guest-blogger on Pretty Much Amazing! The Music Blog.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Weezer - King (Live)

If you wanna start something
Know one thing: I'm king

I'm not gonna lie, I havent even listened to The Red Album in it's entirety, Weezer's sixth LP (third one named after a color). I can't even say I'm a huge fan of Weezer. I can say, however, that I heard "King" live last weekend at the Arizona State Fair and I loved it. They were totally worth the $12 I paid to get into the fair. Other than the fat girl who decided to block my view so she can attempt to dance, it was a decent show filled with a lot of their hits, a cover of "Time" by Pink Floyd and an orchestra of high school students to play their last two songs.

The track I picked is a bonus one off the deluxe edition of the album and is sung by Scott instead of Rivers.

For more than you ever wanted to know about Weezer, check out Weezerpedia!

No comments:

Post a Comment