Indefinite Hiatus

I am saddened to say that I will have to put my blog on an indefinite hiatus due to the fact that I currently have more than I can handle on my plate. I want to thank everyone that has ever visited this blog. I hope I have pleasured your eardrums.

You may continue to follow me on Twitter, where I will still post song recommendations and links to any other cool music related news/songs/etc. I will also continue to be a guest-blogger on Pretty Much Amazing! The Music Blog.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Groundation - What Could Have Been

Man look upon the sky
Lead them into war

Other than the Marley's, I don't listen to too much reggae. However, I came across
Groundation and found that I really dig them. Known as "spiritual roots reggae," the group teamed up in Northern California back in '98. Typically they feature legendary roots performers on their albums and are known internationally, however still remaining in the "underground." "What Could Have Been" is the opening track to Upon the Bridge, their fifth LP. Truthfully, this is the only album I've heard by them and so I can't speak on whether it's good compared to the rest of their discography. All I can say is if you're at all into reggae, you should definitely check them out. If not, give them a try anyway--you might just discover that you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment